Shipping and Delivery
Avoid the crowds: order online! You can place your order online and have it shipped to you or select in-store pickup to avoid waiting in a line or waiting for shipping.
Call the bookstore at 334-683-2395 during regular business hours to place your order over the phone. We’ll be happy to take your order. You can use our website as a guide for your order.
Shipping & Delivery Options and Fees
Ship online orders to your campus store for FREE‘Store Pickup’ on the Delivery Options page. We’ll send you an e-mail when your is ready for pickup. If you need your textbooks shipped to you, please call the bookstore at (334)683-2395 to choose your preferred shipping options.
Ship online orders to you for $7.55 plus $2.00 per item
Ship online order to you for $10.00 plus $2.00 per item
Returns and Exchanges
- Print textbooks returned to the bookstore by the end of the first week of classes can be returned for a 100% refund. Textbooks returned after the first week of classes will receive a 50% refund.
- New course materials must be returned in new, unopened condition in order to receive a full refund.
- All components of a packaged item must be returned together, unopened, and in the original shrink-wrap to receive credit. All components of an item must come back in the same shipment to receive credit.
- Loose-leaf items must be in the original shrink-wrap.
- Books damaged in shipping may not be eligible for full refund.
- Non-activated eBooks, digital content, and access codes can be returned by the end of the first week of classes for a 100% refund. Non-activated eBooks, digital content, and access codes returned after the first week of classes will be receive a 50% refund.
- NOTE: Digital content such as access codes, eBooks, etc. are non-returnable once accessed, activated, downloaded, or revealed. No exceptions.
- For traditional-length courses, rental books must be returned for refund by the end of the first week of class.
- NOTE: Postage on returns is not refundable; only the item cost is refundable.
- Merchandise items must be returned with 30 days of purchase.
Terms of Refund
- Your credit will be issued by MMI’s Business Office. Please allow 2 weeks for processing time.
- Original shipping costs and costs to send back a return are non-refundable.
- Any course materials received outside of the returns time period will be processed as a buyback. If processed as a buyback, you will receive current buyback value. If the item has no buyback value, you will receive notification in the form of a letter or email. You have one week from that notification to request that items with no value be returned to you. A replacement copy can be shipped at your expense. You may not receive the same copy you returned.
- If your order was purchased with your financial aid or with a book voucher, the credit will be made to your financial aid or book voucher account. If you have questions about your SFA/voucher funds, please contact the financial aid department directly.