How to Order
How to Order Textbooks
The Tiger’s Den Bookstore is built around a course-driven system that ensures you order and receive the books and supplies on time.
If you have completed all of the financial Aid and scholarship documents, and they have been processed by the Office of Financial Aid and the Business Office, you can use your Scholarship to pay for your textbooks. Financial aid will be available for use beginning two weeks prior to the beginning of the semester classes. Your textbooks will be held at the Tiger’s Den Bookstore for you to pick-up after you arrive on campus.
- Visit the Tiger's Den Online Bookstore at bookstore.marion.edu/store1/home
- Create an account - Click "Log In" then choose "Register Here". Select option for "Create profile for Browsing and Shopping".
- Find Textbooks Here
- Select your term and your courses from the drop down menu for your schedule
- Continue to add another course for all the classes.
- Click View Your Materials and select your preferred format.
- Continue through Check out
- Your books will be held for pickup at the Tiger's Den Bookstore